Along with Bing Crosby, Sinatra performed the songs with Fred Waring with his orchestra.
- "White Christmas" (Irving Berlin)
- "It's Christmas Time Again" (Sonny Burke, Jim Harwood, Jack D. Elliot, John M. Elliott, James K. Harwood, Francis Burke)
- "Go Tell It on the Mountain" (Traditional, John Wesley Work III)
- "An Old-Fashioned Christmas" (Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen)
- "Where Angels Sang of Peace" (Traditional)
- "The Little Drummer Boy" (Katherine K. Bates)
- "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Johnny Marks)
- "Do You Hear What I Hear?" (Noël Regney, Gloria Shayne Baker)
- "The Secret of Christmas" (Cahn, Van Heusen)
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (Traditional)
- "Christmas Candles" (Dean Kay, Vincent O'Dea, Jay Clinton)
- "We Wish You the Merriest" (Les Brown)
There were two different A/B singles released for 12 Songs of Christmas. The first of which featured the songs "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" and "The Little Drummer Boy," whereas the second featured "We Wish You the Merriest" and "Go Tell It On the Mountain."
12 Songs of Christmas peaked at #9 on the Billboard 200 charts in 1964.
|Fred Warring and his Pennsylvanians||Vocals|