It is a sequel to the 1968 compilation album, Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits. Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 was released during Sinatra's brief phase of retirement. Both this, and its predecessor, have been outclassed by newer compilation sets.
Track listing[edit | edit source]
- "My Way" (Paul Anka, Claude François, Jacques Revaux, Gilles Thibault) - 4:34 – (originally from My Way)
- "A Man Alone" (Rod McKuen) - 3:46 – (originally from A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen)
- "Cycles" (Judith Caldwell) - 3:13 – (originally from Cycles)
- "Bein' Green" (Joe Raposo) - 3:00
- "Love's Been Good to Me" (McKuen) - 3:26 – (originally from A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen)
- "I'm Not Afraid" (Jacques Brel, Gérard Jouannest, McKuen)- 3:42
- "Goin' Out of My Head" (Teddy Randazzo, Bobby Weinstein) - 2:47
- "Something" (George Harrison) - 3:34
- "What's Now Is Now" (Bob Gaudio, Jake Holmes) - 4:04 – (originally from Watertown)
- "Star!" (Jimmy Van Heusen, Sammy Cahn) - 2:36
- "The September of My Years" (Van Heusen, Cahn) - 3:15 – (with Gordon Jenkins and his Orchestra) (originally from September of My Years)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.