The album, arranged by Don Costa, features some of the time's most famous hits such as "Watch What Happens", "For Once in My Life", "Yesterday", and the title song, "My Way". "My Way" later became one of Sinatra's concert staples and became a pseudo theme song for Sinatra.
In 2009, a 40th anniversary version of the album was released; this special edition included two live performances made by Sinatra: one of "For Once in My Life" and the other of "My Way."
- "Watch What Happens" (Norman Gimbel, Michel Legrand) – 2:17
- "Didn't We?" (Jimmy Webb) – 2:55
- "Hallelujah, I Love Her So" (Ray Charles) – 2:47
- "Yesterday" (John Lennon, Paul McCartney) – 3:56
- "All My Tomorrows" (Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen) – 4:35
- "My Way" (Paul Anka, Claude François, Jacques Revaux, Gilles Thibault) – 4:35
- "A Day in the Life of a Fool" (Luiz Bonfá, Carl Sigman) – 3:00
- "For Once in My Life" (Ron Miller, Orlando Murden) – 2:50
- "If You Go Away" (Jacques Brel, Rod McKuen) – 3:30
- "Mrs. Robinson" (Paul Simon) – 2:55
- 40th Anniversary re-release tracks:
- "For Once in My Life" – 4:11 studio rehearsal, NBC Studio 2, Burbank, California, August 13, 1969
- "My Way" – 3:09 live performance at the Reunion Arena, Dallas, Texas, October 24, 1987
Allmusic thought that My Way had a "more varied selection of material and a more focused, gutsy performance from Frank Sinatra" than the previous year's Cycles. They also claimed that My Way was "successful in creating a middle ground between the traditional pop Sinatra loves and the contemporary pop/rock that dominated the charts in the late 60s." Allmusic's review scored My Way at three out of five stars.
Mojo magazine scored the album in its 194th, January 2010 issue. Here, My Way also scored a three out of five stars.
|Abbey Anna||Production Assistant|
|Larissa Collins||Art Direction|
|Don Costa||Arranger, Conductor, Producer|
|Hal Gaba||Executive Producer|
|Evelyn Haddad||Production Assistant|
|Nick Phillips||Production Assistant|
|Charles Pignone||Producer, Tape Realizations|
|Leon J. Smith III||Audio Restoration|
|Jeffrey Spector||Production Assistant|
|Larry Walsh||Engineer, Mixing, Tape Realizations|