Sinatra: Best of the Best is a compilation album of Frank Sinatra's works in both Capitol and Reprise Records. This is the first compilation to do so. It is also Sinatra's latest compilation, released on November 15, 2011. There are also releases Sinatra: Best of the Best that only have the first disc.
The first disc of Best of the Best sports songs from Sinatra's studio career, featuring many songs from both Capitol and Reprise, however, due to the album being a Capitol production, the album's songs mostly focus on Sinatra's Capitol career. In doing so, less than half of the album – tracks 14 through 23 – were recorded during Sinatra's Reprise career.
The second disc of the album features songs from a live performance Sinatra made during 1957. This second disc can also be found on its own, released several years beforehand, as Sinatra ’57 in Concert. This original live album was initially pirated and was forced to have an official premature release under Capitol.
- "I've Got the World on a String" (Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler) - 2:14 – Initially released as a single.
- "My Funny Valentine" (Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart) - 2:31 – Initially released in Songs for Young Lovers.
- "Young at Heart" (Carolyn Leigh, Johnny Richards) - 2:53 – Initially released as a single.
- "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" (Bob Hilliard, David Mann) - 3:00 – Initially released in In the Wee Small Hours.
- "Love and Marriage" (Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen) - 2:41 – Initially released as a single.
- "You Make Me Feel So Young" (Josef Myrow, Mack Gordon) - 2:57 – Initially released in Songs for Swingin' Lovers!.
- "I've Got You Under My Skin" (Cole Porter) - 3:43 – Initially released in Songs for Swingin' Lovers!.
- "The Lady Is a Tramp" (Rodgers, Hart) - 3:14 – Initially released as a single.
- "Witchcraft" (Cy Coleman, Leigh) - 2:54 – Initially released as a single.
- "All the Way" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 2:55 – Initially released as a single.
- "Come Fly with Me" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 3:19 – Initially released in Come Fly with Me.
- "Angel Eyes" (Matt Dennis, Earl Brent) - 3:46 – Initially released in Frank Sinatra Sings for Only the Lonely.
- "Nice 'n' Easy" (Alan Bergman, Marilyn Keith, Lew Spence) - 2:45 – Initially released in Nice 'n' Easy.
- "Night and Day" (Porter) - 3:47 – Initially released in Sinatra and Strings.
- "The Way You Look Tonight" (Jerome Kern, Dorothy Fields) - 3:22 – Initially released in Sinatra Sings Days of Wine and Roses, Moon River, and Other Academy Award Winners.
- "My Kind of Town (Chicago Is)" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 3:08 – Initially released as a single.
- "Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)" (Bart Howard) - 2:49 – Initially released in It Might as Well Be Swing.
- "It Was a Very Good Year" (Ervin Drake) - 4:27 – Initially released in September of My Years.
- "Strangers in the Night" (Bert Kaempfert, Charles Singleton, Eddie Snyder) - 2:25 – Initially released in Strangers in the Night.
- "Summer Wind" (Heinz Meyer, Hans Bradtke, Johnny Mercer) - 2:53 – Initially released in Strangers in the Night.
- "That's Life" (Kelly Gordon, Dean Kay) - 3:10 – Initially released in That's Life.
- "My Way" (Paul Anka, Claude Francois, Jacques Revaux, Gilles Thibaut) - 4:36 – Initially released in My Way.
- "Theme from New York, New York" (Fred Ebb, John Kander) - 3:26 – Initially released in Trilogy: Past Present Future.
- Introduction - "You Make Me Feel So Young" - 3:46
- "It Happened in Monterey" (Billy Rose, Mabel Wayne) - 2:23
- "At Long Last Love" (Porter) - 2:15
- "I Get a Kick Out of You" (Porter) - 2:49
- "Just One of Those Things" (Porter) - 3:02
- "A Foggy Day (In London Town)" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) - 3:31
- "The Lady Is a Tramp" - 3:18
- "They Can't Take That Away from Me" (G. Gershwin, I. Gershwin) - 1:40
- "I Won't Dance" (Fields, Oscar Hammerstein II, Otto Harbach, Jimmy McHugh) - 3:26
- Sinatra Dialogue - 4:52
- "When Your Lover Has Gone" (Enir A. Swan) - 2:53
- "Violets for Your Furs" (Tom Adair, Dennis) - 3:34
- "My Funny Valentine" - 2:44
- "Glad to Be Unhappy" (Rodgers, Hart) - 1:37
- "One for My Baby (and One More for the Road)" (Arlen, Mercer) - 4:01
- "(Love Is) The Tender Trap" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 4:12
- "Hey! Jealous Lover" (Cahn, Kay Twomey, Bee Walker) - 2:21
- "I've Got You Under My Skin" - 3:15
- "Oh! Look at Me Now" (Joe Bushkin, John DeVries) - 3:12